It happens, times when you slack on your goals or your progress. I know when this happens you just feel like giving up, you feel guilty and start to beat yourself up. STOP!
Its totally ok to make mistakes in the process of growing (how else do you expect to learn). We are all Human and things happen the most important part of growing is getting back up! (We falll doowwnnn but wee gett upp) its ok to fall and falter at times just GET UP!
I said to myself “all positive thinking Kisses” But I would be crazy to think that I would go from 0-100 without any faults and mix ups, instead of getting angry at myself for not sticking to the plan, I simply use my mistakes as the Universe confirming changes.
I know some of yall just read that like whet?!? Let me explain. When you catch yourself falling back into old habits as SOON as you notice the slump, PAUSE, And say “Universe I was SOOO serious about thinking positive so thank you for that THOUGHT but imma pass” Sounds crazy right?! I promise the more u say this when you have nasty thoughts the less they will come (you probably stop thinking negative just so you can stop talking to yourself like a crazy person).
How about after you fell from grace on your goals, or acted a certain way you shouldn’t have, GET UP AND MOVE ON! Acknowledge the problem, accept your responsibility and Keep pushing. Don’t stop and don’t beat yourself up, use the mistakes as lessons on bettering how you go about the situation if you are face with it again. KEEP MOVING FORWARD! I know its easier said than done but TRUST ME as one who fit in the “those who can’t teach” category, don’t let one mistake change who you are or your goals of becoming who you want to be! Remember You only lose when you Quit and No One likes a Quitter….
Benefits: Triangle pose engages every part of the body, strengthens the core, opens the hips and shoulders and stretches the legs.
1. From a standing position with the legs 3 feet apart as in Five Pointed Star, turn the right toes to the right wall and the left toes slightly inwards. Inhale and press the left hips out to the left as you slide both arms to the right parallel to the floor.
2. Exhale and rotate only the arms, raising the left arm up and resting the right hand against the right leg, with the palms facing forward.
3. Press into the feet, pull up the knee caps, keeping the legs strong. Reach the finger tips away from each other, bringing the arms into one straight line with the shoulders stacked on top of each other. Press the left hip forward and the right hip back.
4. Breathe and hold for 3-6 breaths.
5. To release: inhale and reach the raised hand up towards the ceiling as you press down into the feet using the whole body to lift back into 5 pointed star.
6. Repeat on the other side.